Ana Kochiashvili focuses her practice on general corporate and commercial law matters. She is involved in researching and analyzing domestic and international law, drafting legal documents, and conducting due diligence.
Prior to joining MG Law, Ana worked at Dechert Georgia, and interned at an international firm and researched Georgian case law at the Ministry of Justice.
- Advising the Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia on the investor selection and negotiation process for the Build, Own, Transfer Agreement for the Anaklia Black Sea Deep Water Port Project.
- Advising JSC Georgian Oil and Gas Corporation on a liability management exercise in relation to its US$250 million 6.875% notes due in 2017, which included the issuance of new notes.
- Advising Betsson AB on its US$85 million acquisition of a Georgian company operating in the gaming sector.
- Advising the Government of Ras Al Khaimah in relation to its investments in Georgia.
- Advising J.P. Morgan Securities plc and Merrill Lynch International as Joint Lead Managers in connection with the issuance, offering and sale of JSC BGEO Group’s US$350 million Notes on the London Stock Exchange.