MG Law attorneys understand the legal, business, and professional implications of entering and exiting employment and partnership agreements of all kinds. We have considerable experience negotiating contracts and agreements for our clients in a variety of employment and partnership contexts, and represent them when a party to a contract breaches, threatens to breach, or is accused of breaching an agreement.
WHAT WE DO
- Advice on implications of amendments to the employment-related laws
- Drafting, review and amendment of employment contracts, handbooks and policy documentations
- Drafting memorandums to set out specific employment law regulations
- Ensuring compliance of clients with employment law requirements
- Advice on departures of key executives and other employees, including negotiating and drafting of related settlement agreements
- Advice on employee immigration issues
- Advice on employee personal data protection
- Internal investigations
- A foreign investor owning real estate and hotel assets in Georgia;
- A foreign investor operating on the market of casino services;
- A company providing consultation services to mobile-telecommunication businesses;
- A foreign investor owning a trading mall, hotels and other real estate assets in Georgia;
- A company owning a trading mall and other real estate assets in Georgia.