MG Law attorneys have a significant experience developing and implementing complex, tax-efficient capital structures for all types of infrastructure and project finance transactions in Georgia. We provide advice and counselling on infrastructure development, including P3 projects, including various areas of regulatory law impact on development projects, such as municipal law and land use planning.
We advise sponsors, lenders, insurance companies, infrastructure funds, commercial banks, corporations, developers and governmental entities involved in the development and acquisition of large-scale projects.
WHAT WE DO
- Advice on transport infrastructure
- Advice on energy and power infrastructure
- Advice on telecommunications and satellites
- Advice on social infrastructure
- The Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia on the investor selection and negotiation process for the Build, Own, Transfer Agreement for the Anaklia Black Sea Deep Water Port Project;
- United Airports of Georgia on renegotiation of the Build, Operate, Transfer Agreement for Tbilisi International Airport.
- A foreign investor in Georgia in relation to investments in real estate and hotel assets;
- JSC Georgian Railway in relation with the review of the Legal Framework of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project;
- IATA Consulting in relation to its assessment of the Georgian airline market, including a detailed review and assessment of Georgia’s regulatory framework regarding aviation.