MG Law attorneys bring expertise and creative solutions to the myriad legal and public policy issues confronting the critically important, interdependent, and rapidly transforming fuel and power industries in Georgia. Our expert lawyers are familiar with the business realities in every aspect of energy and natural resources projects in a broad range of sectors.
Our team advises clients who represent multinational, domestic, and government-owned oil and gas companies, pipeline and transport companies, biofuel producers, mining, and renewable energy companies (wind, solar, hydro, geothermal).
WHAT WE DO
- Handle legal issues at all stages of a project
- Title examination
- Advice on permitting and exploration
- Advice on legal issues of operation and marketing
- A Georgian fund on its acquisition of a hydropower project in Georgia;
- A consortium on the drafting, negotiating and executing of a term sheet for a joint venture to develop a cascade of hydropower plants in Georgia;
- A consortium on the establishment of a joint venture to develop hydropower plants, including the drafting, negotiating and executing of the shareholders agreement and drafting and negotiating of the implementation agreement with the Government of Georgia;
- A major oil and gas company in relation to concluding a production sharing agreement and conducting operations in Georgia.