MG Law handles transactions involving entities from small start-ups to multinational giants, advising corporations on Mergers and Acquisitions, Bankruptcy & Liquidation, and Debt & Equity Transactions.
We understand the unique deal terms and issues that arise in the local and the regional contexts, and are able to effectively structure and execute transactions to meet your business needs.
Our services cover all corporate governance matters with respect to the formation, governance, and day-to-day legal problems of such entities.
WHAT WE DO
- Ensuring compliance with Georgian regulations affecting the client’s particular industry
- Provision of full contractual, procedural, and registration coverage
- Assistance in corporate structuring and complex commercial transactions
- Drafting commercial contracts with clients’ customers and suppliers
- Georgian Co-Investment Fund on the purchase of a 50 MW brownfield hydropower plant project, including full legal due diligence (including review of the implementation agreement, the electricity transmission agreement and the power purchase agreement);
- Betsson AB in connection with the acquisition of a Georgian gaming company, including providing a comprehensive overview of gaming regulations in Georgia, carrying out due diligence, providing advice regarding corporate structuring, advising and representing in negotiations with the target companies, and providing day-to-day corporate advice;
- A major European private equity funds on corporate governance issues related to their Georgian subsidiaries;
- A major investment bank on various Georgia securities law related issues;
- Kenes S.a.r.l. (Luxembourg) in connection with the sale of its 51% interest in Caroli Foods Group B.V. to Campofrio Food Group, the Spanish subsidiary of Mexican multinational food processing and distribution company Sigma Alimentos;
- M1 group, a diversified investment holdings group, in connection with its sale of Façonnable Holding S.A.S. and its subsidiaries (including Façonnable S.A.S.) and sale of Façonnable S.à.r.l. to PJL Investments, part of the Pepe Jeans group;
- A major pulp and paper company in the divestment of assets in France.