MG Law team has a valuable experience of working with national and international companies regarding competition and antitrust matters. Our dedicated competition specialists have the capacity to represent clients’ interests at every stage of a business lifecycle, including at pre-transaction, investigation and litigation phases.
WHAT WE DO
- Negotiation of clearance for acquisitions, mergers and joint ventures
- Advice on structures of commercial and cooperation agreements
- Advice on cross-border trade and anti-dumping measures
- Advice on the application of new laws and regulations
- Assistance during investigations
- Assistance in litigation
- A major oil distribution company on Georgian law competition issues;
- A leading Apple product distribution company in relation to the Georgian Competition Agency’s investigation of the Apple product distribution cartel;
- A major European pharmaceutical company on competition issues related to the distribution of the pharmaceutical products;
- A major European online gaming company on the competition issues of the acquisition of a Georgian company.