MG Law team has advised on several market-leading debt issuances and liability management transactions for the leading state-owned and private companies and banks.
WHAT WE DO
- Advice on equity offerings
- Advice on debt offerings
- Advice on hybrid securities offerings
- The Government of Georgia (acting through the Ministry of Finance) on the issuance of US$500 million 6.875% Notes due 2021 and the simultaneous completion of a cash tender offer by Georgia in respect of all or any of its outstanding US$500 million 7.50% Notes due 2013;
- J.P. Morgan Securities plc and Merrill Lynch International as Joint Lead Managers in connection with the issuance, offering and sale of JSC BGEO Group’s US$350,000,000 6.00% Notes due 2023 on the Irish Stock Exchange;
- J.P. Morgan Securities plc and Renaissance Capital as Joint Lead Managers in connection with the issuance, offering and sale of Joint Stock Company Bank of Georgia GEL500,000,000 11.00% Notes due 2020 payable in U.S. dollars;
- J.P. Morgan and Citigroup Global Markets Limited in connection with the issuance, offering and sale of Joint Stock Company Georgia Capital US$300,000,000 6.125% notes due March 2024;
- JSC Georgian Oil and Gas Corporation on a liability management exercise in relation to its US$250 million 6.875% notes due in 2017, which included the issuance of new notes;
- JSC Georgian Railway in connection with the issuance of US$250 million 9.875% Notes due 2015, the first-ever international debt offering by JSC Georgian Railway;
- A major European telecommunications company in connection with due diligence and Georgian-law advice relating to its assets and legal entities in Georgia.