MG Law attorneys bring a vast breadth of knowledge and experience to the resolution of international disputes, including practice at the International Court of Arbitration (ICC), the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA) and the International Centre for the Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID).
WHAT WE DO
- Negotiation and mediation
- Contractual settlements
- Representation in private arbitrations
- Litigation in the Georgian courts
- Enforcement coordination
- The Government of Georgia on the annulment and the revision proceedings before the International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID) in respect of an award against Georgia relating to a joint venture agreement and a related concession to develop oil and gas transportation systems in Georgia, and the successful settlement of this matter;
- The Ministry of Energy of Georgia in relation to arbitration proceedings relating to the distribution network of electricity in Georgia;
- The National Bank of Georgia in connection with international proceedings;
- The Government of Georgia in connection with proceedings brought before the English High Court in respect of claims under various contracts for delivery of equipment, and successfully settled this matter.